Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thought for the Day:

This is a comment I posted over at Paul Kersey's SBPDL Blog this morning:



The American Pacific Northwest seems like the most viable area for whites, especially non-liberal whites, to begin a migration to. Not just Washington and Oregon, but the entire NW quarter of America. From the Dakotas west to the pacific, From the Canadian border down to perhaps the 35th or 36th parallel. This area is mostly white now, if we do begin a slow but steady, and ultimately a massive white migration there, we would be wise to protect it from as early on as possible.

Liberalism, negros and all non-whites would have to be restricted as soon as the power of our numbers allow.

I have been thinking of this for some time now, nigh on a year or so. When and if my situation allows, I most likely will move up there, Washington or Oregon. America is about 3.6 million square miles if I remember correctly. If a non-liberal, white migration to the NW quarter of America took place, with Alaska thrown in, we might one day, not too far off in the distant future, secede with about 1.5 or more million square miles of territory to begin again, begin anew and begin fresh.

This makes sense because it is doable, viable and needed.

I believe we can do it.

The entire NW quarter of America, OF whites, BY whites and FOR whites seems to me to be the only genuinely "noble" cause I've heard of in my life.

This we can do.

From the Sanctuary, I'm PDK: Thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment